121 Shore Dr Unit 121, Somerville, Massachusetts 02145

$649,000
2
BD
2
BA
1,321
SqFt
List Price
$649,000
MLS#
72870503
Bedrooms
2
Full Bathrooms
2
Sq. Ft
1,321
County
Middlesex
Year Built
1930
Status
UNDER AGREEMENT

Property Description

Welcome to Ten Hills neighborhood in Somerville. Only 2 minutes from Assembly Row and across from the Mystic River. This location doesn't get any better. It is convenient, private, has water views and is an easy walk to the fastest growing mixed-use development outside of Boston. Since the home was converted the owners have upgraded the kitchen and baths. Each room has oak hardwood floors and plenty of natural light. A finished basement gives you plenty of extra room, especially if you're working from home. It includes a room, full bath and storage space. One garage space and an additional off-street parking space outside of the garage. Across the street is the Mystic River waterfront with several miles of bike paths. PaddleBoston is 2 minutes walking distance. You can rent kayaks or join for group outings. Residential Tax exemption. First showings at the open house this Sat & Sun.

Additional Information

Days on Market
61
Taxes
$5,137
Tax Year
2021
Assessment
504200
Construction
Frame
Amenities
Public Transportation, Shopping, Tennis Court, Park, Walk/Jog Trails, Golf Course, Medical Facility, Bike Path, Conservation Area, Highway Access, House of Worship, Marina, Private School, Public School, T-Station, University
Cooling
Window AC
Heating
Steam, Oil
Flooring
Hardwood
Appliances
Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
Basement
Yes
Hotwater
Natural Gas
Waterfront
Yes
Parking Spaces
1
Garage Spaces
1
Garage Description
Detached
Price Per Sqft
$491
Utilityconnections
for Gas Range
Disclosures
There is no association fee. Both owners split the costs of common maintenance and master insurance. Currently the seller pays 35% of any expenses and the other seller pay 65%. Taxes don't include residential tax exemption. Seller pays about $2,000 with exemption.

Mortgage Calculator

Amount of Loan
Annual Interest Rate
%
Term of Loan
Years

Does not include any taxes or fees.
Please consult a financial professional.
Calculator source: Real Geeks

Listing courtesy of Austin Partain from William Raveis R.E. & Home Services

The property listing data and information, or the Images, set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors, landlords and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information, and the Images, are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing, leasing or renting listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing, leasing or renting. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information, or as to the accuracy of any of the Images, set forth herein.